Anchor of Hope
WHO WE ARE
Thank you so much for visiting our web site today. Through this means, you have given me the opportunity to invite you personally to visit with us.
Anchor of Hope Baptist Church is located in Rossville, GA. I want you to know that you will always be welcome and wanted in our services. The sermons you will hear will be from the inspired Word of God.
You will discover that we provide many opportunities to serve the Lord. We are a diverse church family and have a variety of ministries. There is a place for everyone at Anchor of Hope Baptist Church. Please take time to look through the web pages to find out more about the activities which go on every week.
At the core of all we are and do is the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are seeking the Lord, we will be more than glad to point you to Him as He has revealed Himself in the Scriptures. If you already know the Lord as Savior, it is our desire that you will come to know Him in an even greater way through our traditional services.
Please feel free to contact the church office if you have any questions. May the Lord bless you as you seek to serve Him!
Pastor Brian Haney
1. We believe the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the verbally inspired Word of God and divinely preserved in the English language and commonly known as the authorized, King James Version of 1611 AD. (II Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, and is the very Son of God. (Matthew 1:23)
3. We believe that Christ died for our sins. (I Corinthians 15:3)
4. We believe that He arose from the grave the third day. (I Corinthians 15:4)
5. We believe that He alone is the mediator and intercessor between God and man. (I Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:25)
6. We believe that in order to be “saved” the soul must be born again. (John 3:3)
7. We believe that every born again soul should declare his/her faith through baptism by immersion in water. (Romans 6:4-5)
8. We believe that Christ keeps those who are born again eternally secure. (II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28)
9. We believe that Christians are called to separation from worldly, sinful practices, unto a life of usefulness for Christ. (II Corinthians 6:17)
10. We believe a church is a body of baptized believers whose mission is to preach and teach the gospel of salvation. (Matthew 28:18-20)